Tai Chi for Health with Dr Paul Lam
Dr Paul Lam, Director of the Tai Chi for Health Institute and family physician, shares his tai chi journey in “Anyone Can Learn Tai Chi”.
In this 20-minute documentary, you’ll learn:
- Why Dr Lam had arthritis as early as 13 years old, and why he considers it as one of the biggest blessings of his life.
- How he started learning tai chi.
- Why it became his lifelong mission, spending more than 40 years to date, to find the secret of tai chi.
- How his team brings health benefits and enjoyment in weeks rather than years. Dr Lam explains the secrets of tai chi and how they correlate with medical science.
- Who can learn tai chi, the incredible benefits of tai chi, and about the Tai Chi for Health Institute.